Divyaa’s Scary story

As I took my first step to doom – my conscious exhorted me to go back. I had entered a whole new world; there was no going back. I had to do this just for my brother as I recalled the lovely childhood memories. The tall Eiffel Tower stood in front of me, leering over as the white ribbon of mist twirled around. Edging closer made me feel even more frightened ;it felt as if a block of ice had replaced my spine. The wind howled like hungry wolves in search of their prey, as it reverberated around me.

The black bird was perched silently on the trolley, watching me with its beady eyes. My hands trembled, my legs were in agony, my fingers grew numb as I rummaged for food. I grew closer and closer and then I realized what mum had been talking about all this time. The castle! The dilapidated one, the walls that were half crumbled. Up right at the top was the creased red flag as it was crooked.

I hurriedly unlatched the big patterned gateway as the withered flowers were dotted around the uninhabited place. The ground shook vigorously. WHAT!!!!!! Was this an earthquake!! My eyes glistened in amazement!!!!!

By: Divyaa