Patricks story

Suddenly, I walked through the main door of the house waiting for someone to answer but no one replied. I thought the house is empty because I did not see anyone here because no one said nothing. I  felt silence in the room.It was getting dark so I was getting scared to stay in the house by myself. I moved some steps forward until I saw the stairway and had at least some light from the moon. I was trying to put the light on but there was no electricity. I climbed some stairs then I so a mouse  he was chasing after me but then I kicked him out of the way and the mouse squeaked while falling from the twelve stair down to the ground. When i finished the business with the mouse i went up and up climbing more and more stairs until i reached a window and could see other houses a long way from this one. I do not know why this man sent me in here with every single door and escape way locked. There is nothing in this house except of a corridor,stairway,a sofa,a hammer and a window. What could I do to escape from this place.Wait I have an idea I have a hammer so i could brake the window using it and then ask someone for help.So I did I broke the window and then the glass fell onto the floor it was nearly 6am now I saw an old man walking along the street I shouted “Mr can you here me”I said.Yes I can here you young boy what do you want”said the old man. “Yesterday a man caught me walking down the street and took me here to this house and i had to be here all night trying to have a way to free myself so I broke the window and I saw you so I could ask you for help”.

So when the man heard all the story he called the police and they took me out of this haunted house.I explained everything to the police about the man and then they said that there going to try to find that man.They took me home and I was safe in my house because the police was  everywhere,they were always in front of my house and that house because maybe the man would want to see if I’m still there and then they can take him to jail because of locking me in that with no food or drink.